When news happens, text CIT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Fire crew called to pan fire in Chorley
3:31pm Wednesday 18th December 2013 in Chorley
Fire crews in Chorley attended a kitchen fire in St Peter’s Street at 4.45am on Sunday after a chip pan caught fire.
The occupier managed to put a damp cloth over the burning pan which smothered the flames until firefighters arrived.
Crews extinguished the fire and no one was injured but the kitchen has been smoke damaged due to the incident.
Comments are closed on this article.