When news happens, text CIT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Camping stove blamed for Chorley house fire
10:57am Wednesday 28th August 2013 in Chorley
A fire broke out at a house in Pall Mall in Chorley just before 11.30am on Monday.
The occupants of the house evacuated the property and called the fire brigade after finding the kitchen on fire.
Three fire engines were at the scene, and fire fighters used breathing apparatus to get the blaze under control.
The fire caused heat damage and severe smoke damage to the kitchen, as well as smoke damage to the rest of the property.
The fire is thought to have been caused by a camping stove in the kitchen.
Nobody was injured in the blaze.
Comments are closed on this article.