Judging by comments from some of our Netmums, a number of you out there dread the half term holidays.
- Mum's guide to Minecraft
- Obesity in teen boys may increase bowel cancer risk in later life
- new mum indignities
- Getting organised for a birthday party
- Holidays and parties mean we may drink more than we think
- Quarter of sun-exposed skin samples had DNA mutations
1. Under the sea! Take some sparkly gold coins mixed in with the shiny Dairylea and in a flash you've turned boring old cheese into treasure. And if you don't have any googly eyes to stick on the satsuma, just draw them on instead, then carefully peel the sides to make it look like crab's legs.
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - CHRISTINE KIRKMAN
CHRISTINE KIRKMAN Suddenly on July 17, 2014, Doctor Christine Kirkman, aged 70 years. Loving
Birthdays - CLOUGH
Simone Louise CLOUGH September 13, 2009. Lots of love from Mum, Graham, Fabienne and Bradley xxxx
Births - ITS BOY NOYCE ISAAC EDWARD
ITS A BOY ‘NOYCE’ Congratulations Rebecca (nee Lee) and Richard on the birth of your son