PUBLIC MEETING OF BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUPNotice ID: AC3615276
MEMBERS OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO THE
PUBLIC MEETING OF BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP
To be held on:-Friday 27th October 2017 at 12.30pm in the Main Meeting Room, Friends Meeting House, Silverwell Street, Bolton Key Areas to be covered:-
* System Response to A&E Challenges.
* No More Suicides in Bolton - Bolton's Suicide Prevention Partnership Plan 2017 to 2020.
* Greater Manchester Policies for Consideration.
* Bolton Quality Contract - End of Year Report from the Primary Care Commissioning Committee.
* CCG Corporate Performance Report.
* Report of the Chief Finance Officer including CCG Savings Performance Update.
* Looked After Children Annual Report.
* Emergency Preparedness, Resilience and Response Core Standards Assurance.
* North West Sector Developments - Quarterly Update.
* Items for noting from external and internal committees and groups.
For a copy of the agenda papers, please contact Joanne Taylor on 01204 462028 or visit our website at http://www.boltonccg.nhs.uk/ news-and-events/meetings